For the Cardzware App to work on your website, we require you to set up a Subdomain with your domain provider. This record is not visible to anyone and adds an extra layer of security to our service.
To set up the Subdomain record with GoDaddy, please follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center:
2. Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
3. Goto Additional Settings > Manage DNS.
4. Select Add to add a new record and add the below details
- Type = CNAME
- Name = In this field, ensure you enter the subdomain you selected when installing the Cardzware App. It will be one of the following... cards, greetings, products, or a custom name you entered.
- Value = gbl.cardzwareapi.com
- TTL = 1/2 Hour
Below is an example of a correct setup.