This setup will enable you to take full control and manage all the shipping rates & territories directly in your store. However, there are a few issues with calculating shipping for multiple cards when processing customer orders.
In this article, we will guide you on how to set up Shipping Rates per Country/Zone.
Cardzware has 5 main zones that you can create your own Shipping Profiles
- United States
- United Kingdom
- European Union (EU)
- Rest of World
To set up shipping zones and rates for the Personalized Greeting Card product, go to: https://shopify.com/admin/settings/shipping
1. Click "Create New Profile" as highlighted below
2. Create a name for the Shipping Profile and add the Greeting Card Product that was created when you installed the App. As per below.
3. Now you need to click "Create Shipping Zone"
4. Now you need to create a Zone for the zone/country you wish to sell in.
To do this, go to Create Zone Name > Search & Select Country > Click Done
5. Now you need to add a rate for each Zone you've created. Click "Add Rate"
6. Choose a rate name. (e.g. 1-2 Cards, 3 Cards, 4 Cards, etc...)
Set the Price for each rate. See https://cardzware.com/pricing/ for zone and postage rates.
- Setup a free shipping profile for Greeting Cards in your Shopify store
- What does Cardzware charge for each card sold on my website?